Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun With My Head: A Photographic Essay

.






















































































. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . FINI







. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (the artiste at rest)





COMING SOON:
The Night My Head Got Laid: A Photographic Essay.

Through a series of photographs this upcoming essay will attempt to portray the act of human sexual congress as it progresses from foreplay to consummation (as always . . . god willing).


The photos used in the essay will be limited entirely to close-ups, and/or details of existing photos, of my head and its features, both inside and out.


As with today's essay (Fun With My Head), the artiste will be limited to the use of a single camera. And of course - his head.


Just kidding.  

I am not really going to do this.

Thank you.


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look shorter in these.