Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dear "Master"

.

Marley here.

Nice to see that the most recent blog entry below was a light-hearted one. I was beginning to get a little worried about you.

Now granted, those comments that you shared in the previous blog entries were pretty brutal, especially to hear *from* loved ones *about* a recently departed loved one, but still . . .

I'm just wondering if maybe your "reading minions" (you did say "minions" right? or was it "millions?") might get a tad fidgety, if not downright uncomfortable, reading some of that stuff. I mean this is a public blog, not a private journal.


Then again, I understand that you are being told repeatedly that you need to find someway to get your pain and anger out, and so maybe I shouldn't quibble about which avenue works best for you. Also - I'm fairly certain that it doesn't help that we are slowly sneaking up on the first anniversary of your sister's death.

Well anyway . . . just food for thought.

No hard feelings, I hope.


Love,
Marley


.

No comments: