Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day One

.

I just walked a 1/2 mile through a veritable winter wonderland of verifiable wintry wanderlust to pick up some Chinese.

Food, that is.

On the stroll home - with my bag o' moo goo gai pan goodness, egg roll, and fried rice tucked safely inside my jacket - I was suddenly struck by the realization that *at that exact moment in time* I was considerably cooler than you.

One other thing.

I am sure that many of you (four) are wondering what my fortune cookie said. Well, my fortune cookie did not say anything, but the little piece of paper inside of the cookie had this typed on it:

"You are adventurous and sociable!"

Yeah, yeah . . . so my country is up to its eyeballs in debt to your country - that doesn't give you any right to get all sarcastic on my ass.


.

1 comment:

myronetta said...

"To pick up some Chinese....food, that is."

I just got that! :)