Monday, April 13, 2009

My Bad On The Previous Blog Entry (see "Punxsutawney Christ" below)

.

My open letter to the world,

I realize that the Easter jokes in my previous blog entry were irreverent and sinful. To that end I would like to take a brief moment to rid myself of those moral transgressions by casting them against the divine rock of judgment and penance.

Thank you.
































. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . VOILA! . . . All better!

. . . . . . . . . . . .Everybody say: "YAY! for Crunchy!"



Now that his soul has been cleansed maybe someday Crunchy will be President . . . or even better - a saint!












[ED. NOTE:
the "K. S." on the title page of "My Confession Book" and the numbers written in pencil next to the professionally printed "sins" are in fact the *actual* contemporaneous renderings of the artiste as manchild (no shit). It is believed that these notations were made by the artiste during the week prior to his very First Confession which probably occurred in 1962. Unfortunately, confirming the actual date of that blessed event has proven to be inconclusive due to the inherent limits within the field of "soul carbon-dating" - not to mention the general elusiveness (dare we say "reclusiveness") of the artiste's soul]


.

No comments: