Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hey Kids! What's That On Ol' Kev's Schnozz?!

.

Guess what I am balancing on my nose?

Here's a hint: you are *not* balancing it on yours.


That's right!


It's the *final mix* of the new Andrew And The Pretty Punchers album titled "No Longer A Lover!"


It still has to go to Chicago or somewhere to be "mastered" or something. I don't know what the hell they're talking about. I guess that once the CD is mastered it will then sound great on even the cheapest CD player.
I suggested that it might be less expensive if we all just chipped in and bought everybody better CD players. I didn't get any response, but I got a feeling that maybe the band is gonna think about it.

It doesn't really matter to me.

I'm only in on this whole thing because the drummer is hot and the singer keeps calling me to go to lunch.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . (pictured left to right: camper, a happy)

.

No comments: