Sunday, January 24, 2010

A "Penny" For My Thoughts

.
I am very happy to introduce everyone to my new and very special friend, Penny.


. . . . . . . . . .pictured left to right: some old codger and Penny


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . Two words: Pretty Penny








. . . . glasses off . . . take pictures, glasses on . . . look at pictures


Penny catches a few "winks" during one of my long stories (smart woman!)



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Penny's son and daughter


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. Penny's grandsons


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Penny and grandson


. . . . . . . .The view from Penny's front porch (two weeks ago)


. . . . . . . Penny's backyard and greenhouse (two weeks ago)


. . . . . . . . .Penny's backyard and greenhouse in the summer


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Two happy people.


.

5 comments:

elizabeth wickersham said...

She's lovely. Happy Happy Happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

how many times are you going to rearrange your post?

kevin (smith) said...

eight times.

why do you ask anonymous and mysterious one?

Unknown said...

I'm liking the turn events Kevin. Look forward to meeting her out on the town one of these nights.

Brian S said...

Whoo Hooo! That is so cool Mr. Smith. I am very happy for you. For Penny, well, I hope she is happy too. (hah,ha...I'm sure she is!)