Thursday, January 14, 2010

Album Cover?

.

A friend of Andy's sent him this photo because she thought that it "looked like a poem." Andy sang at his friend's wedding awhile back and this picture was taken prior to the ceremonies.

I agree that there is something slightly magical about it (click to enlarge the image).

I told Andy that I thought the photo would be a nice album cover for the "Tables & Chairs" CD (vinyl record?) coming out later this year. That project will feature more acoustic/folk/Americana type music.

Andy said "No it wouldn't" (although he does like the photo).

Damn these artists and their oh so precious "aesthetic vision."

I still think it would make a cool album cover.

By the way, did I mention that the new songs that will appear on the "Tables & Chairs" album are phenomenal? We're talking goose-flesh inducing "really fucking sad" melodies and choir boy-like vocals.


.

1 comment:

Brian S said...

Have to agree with Andy, as there are chairs but no tables and I'm the literal type, visually speaking.