Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Picture From The Legendary "Hot" Years

.

In reference to the above photo, your first directive is to avert your gaze from my complete lack of buttocks. My parents had my ass cheeks surgically removed at birth for reasons that I still do not completely understand. Perhaps it was so that Catholic priests would find me less desirable.

But anyway - in lieu of my flat screen ass - please notice instead the ever present "lid" sitting a top the hood of my 1970 350 cubic inch V-8 powder blue Pontiac Tempest ("Jean Luc Pontiac" to be exact).

That lid was my hat.

It was cool.

I wore it on my head.

I felt that it added considerably to my existing savior faire.





ADDENDUM: Before you begin to sense a certain level of self-absorption in these black & white photos, please be advised that I was enrolled in a photography class at The Dayton Art Institute at the time (1982), and our final assignment was "self- portraits."


Thank you.

.

No comments: