Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Hi. I'm Taylor Swift." "No You Aren't."

.

. . . . . . . . .. .. . . .(**not** pictured (l to r): Taylor Swift)



A friend of mine said that she and her niece waited around Taylor Swift's tour bus the other day so they could meet her.

I told her that it would be counterintuitive for me, and most certainly a "trust" issue, to have to wait around to meet someone named "Swift."

I mean - all you know about this person is their name and already they've lied to you.

"Hi. I'm Taylor Swift."

"No you aren't. Because if you were Taylor "Swift" that would make me Kevin "Not Pissed Because I Didn't Have To Wait To Meet You."



"boom-boom CHISSSSS"
(M. Payne)





[I would like to dedicate my latest joke, which I made up *entirely* in my head, to the late Mitch Hedberg]


.

No comments: