Monday, June 1, 2009

Root Canal, Sibling Suicide, & POOF! The Ghost Of Friendship Past vs. Me, Pat Benatar, & Gloria Gaynor in a Triple Threat Tag Team Texas Death Match!

.

. . . ("'oo 'an 'ee it 'ight 'air - it 'urt 'uhn-'ime, 'ut 'ot all uh 'ime")



Hey there,


I just found out that I need to have a root canal next Tuesday. And this is the first year since I retired in 2005 that I elected "basic" instead of "enhanced" dental insurance.

Let the tests just keep on comin', GOD!

YEE-HAW! Bring it Your way Yahweh!

I'm takin' on all comers: Sibling Suicide, POOF! The Ghost Of Friendship Past, and now uninsured Root Canal!

For my money that "Job" fella from the Old Testament didn't have nothin' on me. I actually have reason to believe his ass was one of lameness.


So bring it, Big Guy.

Or to paraphrase that great early 80's philosopher:


Well, You're a real tough Cookie
With a long history

Of breaking little hearts like Job & me

That's OK, let's see how You do it

Put up Your dukes (like You did with Job in the Old Testament)
And get down to it!

Hit me with Your best shot!
Why don't You hit me with Your best shot!?
Hit me with Your best shot!
Fire away!
(P. Benatar)


Bottomline: Nice try God, but I will survive. I will survive because Gloria Gaynor said so
.

So go on now - walk out that door:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I


.

3 comments:

marley said...

gloria gaynor?

so when did you go gay, fat man?

by the way . . . can you imagine how much weirder your nose would've looked if you hadn't been circumcised?

hey wait - this photo proves once and for all that you *really are* a dick with ears!

cool.

luv ya,
marley


p.s. nice buzzcut, soldier . . . [yeah - right]

marley said...

HEY! - you took down the photo where your nose looked like a penis!

that's not fair!

bring back the cockschnozz, ass breath!


love,
marley

marley said...

ALRIGHT!

the "penis proboscis" returns!

here's a hanky . . . why don't you give yourself a "blow job"

OH! HA! HA!

(i kill me)