Monday, July 6, 2009

Nice Guy Or Prick?

.












. . . . . . "nice guy" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "prick"


Today was kind of an odd day.

I was called a "prick" by someone whose judgment and opinion I normally would trust. And it was not written in jest. It was in response to a direct, but respectful, e-mail from me.

Being called a "prick" after years of being told that I'm a "nice guy" by lots of different folks has me a bit confused.


I need your help.


Am I a "prick" or a "nice guy?"

Please cast your vote by clicking on "comments" below. Votes may be cast anonymously or claimed with intense pride and belligerence.


The polls are now open!

VOTE EARLY & VOTE OFTEN!


.

7 comments:

Joe Gauder said...

You are a prick of a nice guy.

marley said...

Prick.

By the way . . . will your poll questions be getting any tougher because I'm starting to lose interest.

Love,
Marley

Anonymous said...

Nice guy...you can pay me the $10 via PayPal.

Mom said...

Dear Kevin,

You are not a p-r-i-c-k. You are a nice young man.

Love,
Mom

P.S. Stop cussing.

kevin (smith) said...

nice guy w/prick-like tendencies (as needed)

Unknown said...

I hate the two party system, I'm voting for a third option.... ABOVE AVERAGE PERSON!

-Arick Mittler

You are a nice guy kevin.

Jesus said...

Prick.