Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey! Check Out My Package! or, What The Hell Is Going On With My Pants?!

.



The photo directly above appeared in my November 22nd blog entry titled "Crunchy Gets A Slinky (I Thinky)." As you can see from the original photo at the very top, other than digitally zooming in on myself, I did nothing to alter the picture of me with my sisters Peggy and Monica.

Nevertheless, I must admit that folks are having problems seeing a Slinky in my hands and therefore they are not buying into my "Slinky demonstration" as an explanation for my rather odd stance. So it appears that we are back to square one: I don't have a clue what I am doing in the photo.

However, in lieu of a Slinky sighting, it appears that other "things" are being seen.


My younger sister Connie (aka Lil' Con aka Conkie Fizz) has independently corroborated seeing something in the photo that I initially saw as well, but was too freaked out to mention. Actually, she sees two unusual images, and I just very recently noticed a third:



What the hell is with the profile of the face directly in front of my crotch?!


And what about the extraterrestrial-looking, or cat-like, face on the left (near my right pocket)?!


And what about the almost perfectly shaped dark heart on the right (near my left pocket)?!


In summary: Screw the Slinky scenario! - I wanna know what the hell is up with my shorts?!


That's some weird ass shit right there, that's what that is.

.

No comments: