Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love

.

Yesterday I sold an Earl Thomas Conley CD on eBay to a woman in Killeen, Texas named "Shellie." I informed her last night that the CD would be shipped this morning. This was her response:

"Thank you very much for the prompt service. I could not find
this CD anywhere else and it means so much to my dad to have it. It is a Christmas gift for him. My mother, his wife of 30 yr., passed away about 1 1/2 months ago. "Too Many Times" is a song that reminds him of her. This is a very sentimental gift. Thanks for everything! Shellie."


I wrote back to thank her for the message. I also told her that it was an honor to be playing a small part in such a thoughtful and loving gift. . . :-)






"And so this is Christmas"

.(J. Lennon)


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, little things mean so much and makes differences in peoples' lives don't they.