Sunday, December 13, 2009

eDisharmony UPDATE

.

I woke up this morning, had a bowl of cereal and a banana, and then checked my e-mail.

Apparently eHarmony has recommended eight women (Susan, Teresa, Cathy, Ellen, GG, Debbie, Lisa, and Denise) as potential matches. Three of the women have already indicated that they would like to "communicate" with me. I am also being asked to add a photo as I opted not to include one originally.

Speaking of photos . . . I have to actually subscribe to the service to receive pictures of the eight potential matches. Right now I only have background information on them.

It would appear that Christian chicks really dig me. That's fine. Just a little surprising I guess.

I'm just not sure about this whole process.

I can't help but think that this is *not* what Adam and Eve had in mind when Adam shrugged his shoulders and bit into that infamous and oh-so-juicy apple.

To put it very mildly . . . this doesn't feel like me.

I understand that there is a lot to be said for "stepping outside one's comfort zone," but perhaps not so much when that "step" seems to place you on another planet in a galaxy far, far away.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty freaked out right now.


. . .(photo of Adam, the first "eveHarmony" dating service client)


.

No comments: