Saturday, December 12, 2009

ADDENDUM To "eDisharmony" Blog Entry Above

.


Received this evening from eHarmony:


A Special Message From eHarmony Founder Dr. Neil Clark Warren:


Dear Kevin,

I am happy to welcome you to eHarmony. By registering, you have started on your way to a happy, successful relationship.

The depth of our Relationship Questionnaire is the key to eHarmony. It allows us to learn about you and match you in a deeply meaningful way. It's why we produce more loving, lasting relationships than any other online service. I've seen thousands and thousands of people find the love of their life at eHarmony, and I'm passionate about helping you find that special person as well.

Everyone at eHarmony shares my commitment to your success. If you have any questions about the eHarmony process, our Customer Care group is always happy to help. Please visit our "Help" section.

My warmest wishes,

Dr. Neil Clark Warren
Founder, eHarmony.com



[EDITOR'S NOTE TO DR. WARREN: I see that your website has a "Help" section. Given the frame of mind of your typical client, I am wondering if that "section" should be in "all caps" and have at least one exclamation point so that it reads "HELP!" On second thought, given the nature of your services, isn't a "HELP! section" just a tad redundant. Thank you.]

.

No comments: