Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

.
Relaxing with my nieces Natalie & Kerry (I'm the one with the beard)


Uncle Tim relaxing with the gals


The brothers Smith


Little Jimmy, the neighbor boy, arrives with dinner!


. . . . . . .Turkey is served- oops, my bad . . . wrong picture file


. . . . . . . . . . . There . . . that's better - turkey is served!


Handing butter to my brudder *while at the same time* smiling for the camera (Hey kids - this comes from *years* of practice - don't try this at home!)


. . . . . . . . .. . . Hmmmm . . . it smells like pumpkin pie . . .


. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . Why it *is* pumpkin pie!!!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "A sister's love is a *special* love"


. . .Kerry resting on Ginger the dog . . . no - wait . . . reverse that


. . . . . . . . . . . . . My loverly nieces: Natalie and Kerry



A great big "thank you" to my brother-in-law Jim and my little sister Connie (unfortunately neither one pictured here) for the warm & wonderful hospitality, and the superb feast!


You guys did it again!



. . . . . . . . . .Pullin' out of Fort Wayne and headin' for home!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .THE END . . .


or is it?! . . .














. . ."My name is Tom Turkey. You ate my father. Prepare to die."


:-)
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those girls are so beautiful!

kevin (smith) said...

yeah . . . i guess they're OK - once you get to know 'em.

p.s. hi girls!

:-)